Thursday, April 6, 2017

Is The World Ready For Us?




Seven hundred different crypto-currencies that are floating around on the internet, trying to make it to the top, next to Bitcoin.  Wow!  There are many choices out there, which mean lots of competition.  This could be overwhelming at first glance, however, for me, the choice was clear.  When I was introduced to the VirtacoinPlus Community, I saw the determination, motivation, vision, hard working for the people kind of team. That is the type of individuals that I want to follow.  In my opinion, this Community is a force to be reckon with.  We have a 24/7 help line on Facebook, and a VirtacoinPlus Community Group on WhatApp; a fast, if not the fastest transfer desktop to desktop wallet; many professionals in their field (i.e developers, writers, bloggers, entrepreneurs, graphic designers, etc.); multi-lingual communication; specifications (such as a Hybrid PoWIPoS crypto-currency, 60 sec. block time target, X11 hashing algorithm, difficulty re-targeted every 15 blocks, POW reward 2.7 coins per block, reduce to 0.1 each year, Stake interest of 7% annually, minimum stake age/24 hours/one year max.); mining pools; Block Chain, and Block Explorer; exchanges plus stock markets; news plus constant updates; forums on bitcointalk, and reddit; and transparency.  This is just the tip of Iceberg sorta speak of what we offer. Lots more to come.  These are some of the reasons why I chose the VirtacoinPlus crypto-currency.   I am proud to be part of this Community. I felt the need to share this information with the world.  I am convinced it will help many people to reach financial freedom.  I heard it directly from the members mouths.  WE ARE READY FOR THE WORLD, IS THE WORLD READY FOR US?


You can buy and trade on NOVA EXHCANGE by clicking here:

https://goo.gl/QLjez5

You can buy and trade on BLEUTRADE by clicking here:

https://goo.gl/XWW8U3

You can buy and trade on POSWallet by clicking here:

https://goo.gl/PciO6p